Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hralf Kraki!

History Fans,

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I finished The Saga of Hralf Kraki on the way to and from the Grand Canyon, which was really neat to see, even though I was very scared and whimpered like a child.

The bad news is that I've been sucked back into a life of reading fiction. I know, I know. But I promise they have been good books. So, call this a little vacation. I promise that after I am done I will be ready to continue my scholastic life.

As for Hralf Kraki, the saga itself was fun to read (plus his name is extremely fun to say). The story went more in depth about Beserkers and Champions. It also further illuminated the masculine society and how women push stories forward yet are often the cause of problems. But I am very excited to get back to Jesse Byock's book that I was reading earlier.

So, hang in there, History Fans. I'll be back to my regular self before too long.

No comments: